What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to enhance your user experience, remember your preferences, and collect statistical data about your browsing behavior.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and expire once you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them. They help us recognize you when you return to our website and remember your preferences.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are set by external websites and services we use to enhance your experience. They may track your browsing activities across different websites and collect information about your interests.
- Improving your browsing experience by remembering your preferences and settings.
- Analyzing website traffic and usage patterns to optimize our content and services.
- Personalizing your experience by displaying targeted advertisements based on your interests.
- Providing social media features to share content on external platforms.
- Protecting the security and integrity of our website.
- Google Chrome: Visit the 'Settings' menu, select 'Privacy and Security,' and click on 'Cookies and other site data.'
- Mozilla Firefox: Go to the 'Options' menu, select 'Privacy & Security,' and navigate to the 'Cookies and Site Data' section.
- Microsoft Edge: Click on the 'Settings and More' button, choose 'Settings,' and select 'Cookies and Site Permissions' under the 'Privacy, search, and services' category.
- Safari: Open the 'Preferences' menu, select 'Privacy,' and click on 'Manage Website Data.'